HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • janeandeddies
    Message 1 of 307 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hope you all had a good un & all the best for
      2002.<br><br>Cerberus played at the Bridge Tavern in Luton on New Years
      Eve, & WE ROCKED!!!!!<br><br>The 3 sets started at
      9.30pm in which we included a few new covers.......
      band alike, as were Jean Genie, & Suspicious
      Minds.<br>Detroit Rock City was resurrected ....during rush
      hour!<br>All cerberus songs were played including SciFi Geek
      which has improved no end...amazing what a
      reher......reher.......rehersal the day before can do!!<br>Finally finished
      playing at 1.15am & all of us had a great night.<br>Big
      THANKS to Elwood for being lighting engineer for the
      night.<br>Also to Jema for transforming Steve's wrist
      action..........!<br>............Thanks for that - now he plays even faster! 'Lucille'
      was definately over the speed limit! <br>BBFN<br>Jane
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 27, 2002
        Great pics Jem, I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and scan those New Years photos now!<br><br>Hope to see you all Friday