New Mill, Tring

    Message 1 of 307 , Dec 2, 2001
      Surprisingly good gig last night considering we
      haven't played for a month and it wasn't our favourite
      venue last time we played! Thanks to those who made the
      trip, Jema and Kev for the support and Adrian for the
      light show. Thanks also to my former work colleagues
      Les and Ian for making the long trip to see the band
      for the first time (2 hours each way is even further
      than I have to do!)<br><br>We're at the Two Brewers in
      Luton next Sat 8th so see you there!!
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 27, 2002
        Great pics Jem, I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and scan those New Years photos now!<br><br>Hope to see you all Friday