Halloween Gig

    Message 1 of 307 , Nov 1, 2001
      Somewhat muted gig last night from me, mainly cos
      I was still pissed off from the events of Sunday
      and then had to endure the worst support band in the
      world with a drummer who insisted on moving just about
      every bit of kit. Took me over 20 minutes to put it all
      back!!<br><br>First few songs were therefore a bit 'odd' but once I
      livened up I think it went pretty well. Those present
      seemed to enjoy themselves and one encore (Word Up) was
      not a bad result.<br><br>We are now taking a break as
      I will be away on holiday for a few weeks but the
      fun will resume in December (4 gigs booked so far!!).
      I believe the rest of the band may be indulging in
      some activities at various beer festivals in Luton in
      my absence so look out for that. (they may need to
      borrow a drummer, any volunteers??)
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 27, 2002
        Great pics Jem, I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and scan those New Years photos now!<br><br>Hope to see you all Friday