Re: Norfolk Trek

  • ejblues2000
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2011
      ENGINEERS (lighting) LOG Stardate errrr I could never work that out. Shutttlecraft Scenic al loaded and prepped for our rendevous with the Starship Cerberus around the pleasure planet Mundesley in the Norfolk Galaxy in time for our battle with the Abderians
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 2, 2011
        Rendevouz - Space port Beach Cafe. ETA 10.00 earth time

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 12, 2011
          The Wheatsheaf - Dunstable - Sat Dec 17th
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 16, 2011
            The Bell - Tring
            Sat March 3rd
            Sat Aug 11th
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 16, 2011
              blimey , 2012 dates already

              --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > The Bell - Tring
              > Sat March 3rd
              > Sat Aug 11th

            • katherine lilley
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 16, 2011
                2012 dates good as it means I might get to see you guys!!! Just
                seems the dates have not worked out for ages and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss
                seeing you  luv and hugs to you all K

                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 17, 2011
                  Zinc Alloy Party - 24th Sept 2011 - MADRA, with Blind Side
                • chrisncummings
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 19, 2011
                    Gig in Stafford ? 2nd July get knotted MCC
                  • chrisncummings
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 19, 2011
                      Stafford cricket club

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 21, 2011
                        Rose Biggleswade - Nov 26th
                      • chrisncummings
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 11, 2011
                          Hi All. New Years Eve party booked at George II. Line up to be annopunced when I get round to asking bands!
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 13, 2011
                            Now listed , yay !!

                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 8, 2011
                              Big Gig - Grand Junction Arms - Bulbourne, Tring. Mon 28th August from 12.00
                            • chrisncummings
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 22, 2011
                                Gig at White Swan pub in Aylesbury TONIGHT!!