CerberFest 4

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1 2:37 AM
      Need some ideas for this years theme. What follows pirates, vikings ...?
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1 10:43 AM
        Outer space ?
      • chrisncummings
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 2 1:37 AM
          Hmmm. SciFi eh!

          --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Outer space ?

        • ejblues2000
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 4 4:20 AM
            Does that mean pointy ears and things exploding out of our chests will be allowed?
          • chrisncummings
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 5 2:17 AM
              We've had Elwood, Deadwood, Piratewood, Vikingwood - Is it time for Spacewood!!

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 23, 2011
                Steve. Need to change Halloween gig at George to Fri 28th, and add Kindred 10th anniverssary gig at Hat Factory Sat 29th Oct. Cheers
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 24, 2011
                  Thanks Chris, changes now made

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 1, 2011
                    Venue change. Gig on14th May is now at the Royal Naval Association Club, Blackfan Rd, WGC AL7 1HA

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 19, 2011
                      See ya All tomorrow in Leiston!! Iron Crows, Glow in the Dark Rally!! I'll be there about 5ish!