Gigs

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
      Steve I think you should put the other gigs on here too - B+T Rally Aug bank holiday w/e, CerberFest 4 July 8 - 9th.
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
        Chris, good point. Done :-)
      • chrisncummings
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
          Need some ideas for this years theme. What follows pirates, vikings ...?
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
            Outer space ?
          • chrisncummings
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
              Hmmm. SciFi eh!

              --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Outer space ?

            • ejblues2000
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                Does that mean pointy ears and things exploding out of our chests will be allowed?
              • chrisncummings
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
                  We've had Elwood, Deadwood, Piratewood, Vikingwood - Is it time for Spacewood!!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 23, 2011
                    Steve. Need to change Halloween gig at George to Fri 28th, and add Kindred 10th anniverssary gig at Hat Factory Sat 29th Oct. Cheers
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 24, 2011
                      Thanks Chris, changes now made

                      Message 10 of 16 , May 1, 2011
                        Venue change. Gig on14th May is now at the Royal Naval Association Club, Blackfan Rd, WGC AL7 1HA

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 19, 2011
                          See ya All tomorrow in Leiston!! Iron Crows, Glow in the Dark Rally!! I'll be there about 5ish!