rehearsals

  • paul_dockree
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2010
      just a thought when is everybody free to rehearse
      sorry for the swearing
      and how bout throwing in a new cover or 2
      was thinkin perhaps headless cross
      any suggestions
      ta
      paul
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2010
        If we want to get one in before the next gig it's got to be next weekend (I'm free Sat or Sun) or the following Sunday (Sat is Dougie's Christening)The Iron Crows Rally is the following weekend. Next Sat could tie in with celebrating Andy's 40th in the evening as a band night out!

        Headless Cross sounds good to me - I've always fancied doing She Sells Sanctuary too, but I think we need to get some of our own songs that we don't do in the set too.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2010
          I am free on Sat 8th, Sat 15/Sun 16th for rehearsals. I agree with Chris that we need to sort out unplayed Cerberus songs first to boost that part of the set and keep things fresh. Headless Cross and Sanctuary would be great cover too though !
        • paul_dockree
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2010
            free for all the dates mentioned
            let me know and i,ll book one
          • paul_dockree
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2010
              studio booked for next sat 3 till 6 farm factory
              see ya all there

              --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, "paul_dockree" <paul.dockree@...> wrote:

              > free for all the dates mentioned
              > let me know and i,ll book one

            • chrisncummings
              Message 6 of 7 , May 3, 2010
                Ok - Steve are you staying down for Andy's birthday drinks at the Black Horse in the evening?

                Message 7 of 7 , May 3, 2010
                  I will pop over for a couple but can't stay late as I have to be in Brum for 1000 for Crying Shame in the morning !