happy new year

  • paul_dockree
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      happy new year to one and all lets rock this new decade
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Likewise to you all as we enter the 4th decade of Cerberus! Chris

      • Charlie.lowe.net@boltblue.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          Happy New Year y'all!!!

          Definitely be good to have more gigs!!!

          Quoting paul_dockree <paul.dockree@...>:

          > happy new year to one and all lets rock this new decade

          Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
          http://www.boltblue.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
            4th decade , my god we are old !