Welcome to the club

    Message 1 of 307 , Jun 18, 2001
      Cerberus are a Luton based Heavy Rock band first
      formed in 1987. <br>This is our first official presence
      on the net and a bit of an experiment.<br>I am Steve
      King, the drummer in the band and a founder
      Lead Vocals<br>Paul Dockree - Lead Guitar<br>Eddie
      Smith - Rhythmn Guitar<br>Jane Smith -
      Keyboards<br>Chris Cummings - Bass / vocals<br>Steve King - Drums /
      vocals<br><br>Paul, Chris and I formed the band from the ashes of a
      band called Salamander (originally After Dark) and
      Chris and Paul have the distinction of being in every
      line-up to date.<br><br>The band plays a set composed of
      about 50% original material and 50% covers. The covers
      are a fair mixture of tracks from the 60's, 70's,
      80's and 90's which have all been 'Cerberised' i.e.
      mainly made louder, faster and heavier.<br><br>In future
      I will post a current gig guide and some old
      pictures. I may also post a history, family tree, set list
      and details of how to buy our first CD (currently in
      production).<br><br>Looking forward to reading posts and corrections from
      past, present and future members and fans of the
      band.<br><br>Keep on rockin'
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 27, 2002
        Great pics Jem, I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and scan those New Years photos now!<br><br>Hope to see you all Friday