Re: Added the MADRA Party

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      Can anyone remember which sat in November we're playing Notas party - it's either 14th or 21st I think, but I was very, very drunk!!

      --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > It's all party time for the rest of the year then !!

    • katherine lilley
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
        Chris sorry to say but nothing new there then!!!!!  hope to see you all soon luv k

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
          Sorry mate, I didn't know there was a NOTAS party !

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
            Do you remember Fletch phoning me half way through the set at the Norfolk Bikers Rally? That's when He said about the party!

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
              Ahah - now I remember. Trouble is I still don't remember the date :-(

              --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Do you remember Fletch phoning me half way through the set at the Norfolk Bikers Rally? That's when He said about the party!
              >

              > --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sorry mate, I didn't know there was a NOTAS party !
              > >
              > > --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Can anyone remember which sat in November we're playing Notas party - it's either 14th or 21st I think, but I was very, very drunk!!

            • Charlie Lowe
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
                I'm pretty certain its the 21st - almost 90% certain but will be able to confirm 100% tomorrow!

                See I have my sources!

                So... are we going to have a curry night, or an Alton Towers day before the next gig, cos 26th Sept is a long way away and I need my Cerberus fix.

                Bye for now, Charlie xxx

                Do you remember Fletch phoning me half way through the set at the Norfolk Bikers Rally? That's when He said about the party!

                --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > Sorry mate, I didn't know there was a NOTAS party !
                >
                > --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Can anyone remember which sat in November we're playing Notas party - it's either 14th or 21st I think, but I was very, very drunk!!
                > >
                > > --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > It's all party time for the rest of the year then !!

              • Charlie
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
                  OK Fletch has confirmed that their party is on the 14th November!

                  Its on all their flyers. So Chris hope thats put your mind at rest!!

                  See y'all soon enough.... although dont forget to letme know about Curry
                  night and Alton Towers.

                  xx

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
                    Thanks Charlie - date added. Anyone know where the party is? Samepub as usual?

                    --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <Charlie.lowe.net@...> wrote:

                    > OK Fletch has confirmed that their party is on the 14th November!
                    >
                    > Its on all their flyers. So Chris hope thats put your mind at rest!!
                    >
                    > See y'all soon enough.... although dont forget to letme know about Curry
                    > night and Alton Towers.
                    >
                    > xx

                  • Charlie Lowe
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
                      Would you like me to find out?

                      What is it with you boys and picking up the phone?!? I dont know.... tut tut tut springs to mind!!! (tee hee!)