Luton Aid 2008

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi All

      Just had e-mail from Maz re Luton Aid. She wants us to do the 9.00
      slot instead of the 7.00 one she initially posted. I said we're cool
      with whatever time she wants us to play.

      CerberFest T Shirts have now been printed and I should have them this
      Thursday evening so anyone wanting to pick theirs up at the gig this
      Sat let me know and I'll bring them down.

      See Ya Sat

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        LutonAid time change is fine by me. Yes please to the T-Shirts on Sat.
        See you there sometime in the afternoon.