Norfolk !!!

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi

      What can I say, a great week away with much laughter and beer! I'm off
      to rehab til the 21st!!

      Chris
    • ejblues2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
        Just one thing to remember if you make a mistake now we're back in the
        real world you can't have a SHIT SHOT
      • chrisncummings
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
          Oops - too late had one this morning!!!

          --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, ejblues2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Just one thing to remember if you make a mistake now we're back in the
          > real world you can't have a SHIT SHOT

        • paul docree
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
            hi ya all

            went for walk this mornin

            no mega breakfasts no crazy golf .

            terrible

            on the plus side no red dots on forhead.

            fantastic break thanks guys haven,t laughed so much ever .

            back to real world , boo hoo , roll on 21st

            paul

          • Charlie Lowe
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
              Must admit Countdown wasn't as fun today ... noone to wind up, although I couldnt get sniper or murder out of the words today!!

              Had a great time too guys but have to say it was nice to have a quiet nights sleep - no snoring coming through the walls, or the aromas!

              I do think I may have to turn the garden into my own version of crazy golf - definitely missed ducking the flying balls from our resident "Crazy" golfer!

              It has been a bit quiet around the house today so yes I do miss the company and they cheeky anecdotes, but definitely not the smell!

              See y'all soon
              love n hugs
              Charlie

              Oh yes Paul - there is a red dot on your back .... just between the shoulder blades!

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
                Agreed everyone - a great week away.

                Beach Cafe breakfasts, Mini Golf, The Ship, the entertainers at the
                holiday camp, the gigs (all five of them, especially the Hawkwind
                set!), the Bar staff (and one in particular!!), Paul in fear of his
                very life, spooning and naked dancers in the rain, too much beer - and
                more too much beer!, pot noodle and cup-a-soup, the curry, Elwood
                fixing the van - breaking the van - and fixing the van again, Becs and
                the attempted arson, Exit State and Strange Fashion (great people),
                Buster James and Red Soxx - less said the better, rock-a-billy !, and
                much much laughter.

                Pretty unmemorable really!

                Roll on 21st and then CerberFest

                Steve