Hoodies

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 3:39 AM
      Hi All

      I've been asked if we can do Hoodies like the t shirts. We can get
      them done but they are more expensive - probably about £20 each! At
      this price I can only justify getting pre-ordered hoodies. So if
      anyone wants one can you let me know how many and what size. If I get
      enough interest I'll order them.

      Cheers

      Chris
    • Katherine lilley
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 7:06 AM
        --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@...> wrote:

        >HI Chris looks like there may be 4 needed in derby! can you let me
        know what size's you can get/how long to get them and how we sort out
        paying for them picking them up. luv k

      • dianeh349@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 8:53 AM
          Hi man can you put me down for 2 XL hoodies.

          Cheers
          Martin

        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4 2:00 PM
            Hi All

            Ok I'll phone and get an idea of sizes etc. for the hoodies. As for
            paying for them as long as I know you definately want them I will get
            them and you can pay me when you pick them up.

            Cheers

            Chris
          • Katherine lilley
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24 11:35 AM
              any news on sizs yet? am getting ear bashing off kids!

              luv k

              --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, chrisncummings <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Hi All
              >
              > Ok I'll phone and get an idea of sizes etc. for the hoodies. As for
              > paying for them as long as I know you definately want them I will get
              > them and you can pay me when you pick them up.
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Chris

            • chrisncummings
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
                Hi All

                Those who ordered normal hoods - I have ordered them. XXXL has been
                ordered but may have to be delivered separately as he doesn't keep
                that size in stock!!!

                See ya in a couple of weeks

                Chris