CERBER-FEST

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 4:11 AM
      Hi All

      Just had e-mail from Maz re Luton Aid. It's on Sat 26th July and she
      wants us to play there!!! As there's no point trying to run 2 all day
      music fests on the same day in the same town I've e-mailed Andy at the
      George to try and re-arrange our gig for Sat 12th July. I'll let you
      know when I hear back from him.

      Great gig last night, good to see some old faces there. Nearly sold
      out of T-shirts - only 8 left. Do we need more for the beer fest?
      Anyone want smaller sizes?

      See ya soon

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 1:37 PM
        12th July works for me - hope it is OK with Andy. Love the T-shirts