Boomer

  • Katherine lilley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      Dear all
      I hope you are all sitting comfortably then i will begin.

      Colin and i have just arrived in London to go to the pig's ear bf,
      on getting to our place of residence for the next few day's we where
      greeted warmly and welcomed in (staying at our usual place) We
      received some very alarming news........ .......

      The big news is....BOOMER IS ENGAGED

      Yes this is not a wind up boomer and Anna got engaged on the 18Th of
      Oct and have already set the date for the wedding which will take
      place on the 15Th of Feb 08. Now you have all picked your Chins up
      off the floor if any of you wish to send your congratulations to the
      pair of them via my e mail or this site i can pick it up and pass on
      all this week.

      Luv k
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi Kath

        Great news. Please send my best to the happy couple.

        Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
          That goes for me too! All the best (do they need a band for the
          wedding :-) )
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2007
            Great idea - Cerberus at the wedding. HOWEVER date clashes with Luton
            Beer Fest which I believe we're already booked for but need to confirm

            chris