Thanks guys

  • ejblues2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 2:05 AM
      Well what a weekend 3 seasons in two days copious amounts of alcohol
      and a belly full of laughs ,can we order fog like that for every gig
      (but with a bit more warmth),Caroline you did well that shirt you
      picked for Mandy was spot on she loved it, hope you're feelin better.
      I think you guys ought to set up a top 10 list of people you've broken
      at after rally parties .Thanks for a great weekend gotta go to sleep
      now (yes I am at work ) see ya soon