Re: [cerberus uk] Ogg fest

  • Charlie.lowe.net@boltblue.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 6:55 AM
      I'm aways up for a pub crawl - sorry road trip!

      If you want to check out pubs in the Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Waltham Cross area there
      will even be a place to crash - you just have to fight for the beds/floor space. And if
      you're really lucky there could be a breakfast included too.

      love n hugs
      Charlie x

      Quoting chrisncummings <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>:

      > Hi All
      >
      > Looks like we wont be playing Oggfest this year. Other gig in August
      > is still on - I'll let you know details when I get them.
      > I agree we need another road trip asap and a rehearsal and a recording
      > session. When are people free (Bank holiday soon).
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Chris

      Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
      http://www.boltblue.com
    • paul docree
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 12:00 PM
        mornin all
        i cant do ogg fest this year
        sorry all
        however can do rehersals and road trips
        in the same vein does anyone fancy goin to the black horse on rute on sat to book another gig there seen as we,re in the area
        ta ta for now
        paul

        Message 3 of 7 , May 5 12:51 AM
          OK see you uys in the Black Horse (Tring) about 6.30 - that should
          confuse them !