Re: Gigs

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi All

      Just a few things - At the Beer Fest we were unsure about the George
      gig - ITS DEFINATLTY STILL ON OK!! SEE YA THERE ON THE 10TH MARCH-
      - Steve youve put the wrong venue up for the toy run in April - its at
      the railway tavern NOT the same place as the T+B rally.
      - Dont forget the gig tonight in Tring - the pub did but its back on
      now !!
      - May sounds fine for recording - the one we did at the beer fest
      proved we can multitrack ok but some of the levels were wrong - I'll
      try to sort out the best tracks for a live cd if I can.

      See Ya All tonight

      Chris
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
        Steve I think you should put the other gigs on here too - B+T Rally Aug bank holiday w/e, CerberFest 4 July 8 - 9th.
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
          Chris, good point. Done :-)
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
            Need some ideas for this years theme. What follows pirates, vikings ...?
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
              Outer space ?
            • chrisncummings
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                Hmmm. SciFi eh!

                --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > Outer space ?

              • ejblues2000
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                  Does that mean pointy ears and things exploding out of our chests will be allowed?
                • chrisncummings
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
                    We've had Elwood, Deadwood, Piratewood, Vikingwood - Is it time for Spacewood!!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 23 3:55 AM
                      Steve. Need to change Halloween gig at George to Fri 28th, and add Kindred 10th anniverssary gig at Hat Factory Sat 29th Oct. Cheers
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 24 4:35 AM
                        Thanks Chris, changes now made

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 1, 2011
                          Venue change. Gig on14th May is now at the Royal Naval Association Club, Blackfan Rd, WGC AL7 1HA

                          Message 12 of 16 , May 19, 2011
                            See ya All tomorrow in Leiston!! Iron Crows, Glow in the Dark Rally!! I'll be there about 5ish!