Re: Greetings from the far side of Watford Gap

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      Elwood hows it going?

      Re the lights - there are lights and pa provided at the venue but I
      don't know whats there like cos I've never been there! It may be
      useful for us to put in some "added extras" just in case.

      This projector sounds interesting. I may be anle to print the logo
      onto acetate if you can work out how to make it fit into your machine.
      I'll do one about 2 inches ( dont work in mm if I can help it!)

      As for leaving times you'll have to sort that out with Steve but the
      earlier the better as far as Wolf is concerned cos of sound checking.
      I know we wont take long but its the others!

      See Ya on the 9th

      Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Sorry for no recent posts, I've been proper poorly for over a week and
        not at work but also not with the 'puter on. Feeling a bit better now
        but have had to cry off a Time gig tomorrow! Should be OK for 9th
        though - another week should get rid.
        I guess I'm bringing only drums and Elwood so should be plenty of room
        for the projector - might as well give it a go!
        See you there