GIG

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi All

      I think the gig at the pheasant (new mill) Tring is the first Sat in
      Jan - 6th. Hopefully Paul will resond to this to confirm the date!!!

      See ya next Sat (11th) at the Blackhorse in Tring

      Chris
    • ejblues2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
        The pagan festival now called easter...do you fancy playing at my
        birfday i'm thinkin you ,Cring Shame with Elwood n Mighty Matt with a
        bit of karaoke after (22 nd March)
      • chrisncummings
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
          Sounds ok to me Elwood. Will there be lots of beer and stuff!!!!!!!
          Chris