Re: MySpace

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4 4:11 AM
      Has it gone again or was it a different URL ?
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4 12:22 PM
        YES IT HAS BEEN DELETED AGAIN!!!!!

        I give up - they obviuosly hate me so I can't be bothered to try
        again! It's someone elses turn

        pissed off of Luton!!
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5 4:51 AM
          I've written to myspace asking for an explanation before we try again.
          Seems pointless otherwise!

          I am also looking at various web design/site hosting options with a
          view to getting a proper 'official' site done
        • Dave Jones
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5 1:27 PM
            Don't forget that the 'unofficial' web site is still there. I'm trying to
            keep it up-to-date, but I have a lot on with work at the moment.
            Hope to see you all soon

            Dave J