Gigs

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2006
      Gig guide updated to add 2nd Sep - Zinc Alloy party at the same site in
      Knapton as the Rally, but indoors in the evening. Plenty of gigs
      through the rest of the summer but nothing in October or November -
      perfect time for rehearsals and recording of the new material??

      Steve
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2007
        March 17th removed as I have still not heard from the 'organiser' of
        the Rock Fest. Venue added for the Toy Run, looks like a fun summer!
        When shall we 4 meet again for practise / recording ? May looks free !
      • chrisncummings
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007
          Hi All

          Just a few things - At the Beer Fest we were unsure about the George
          gig - ITS DEFINATLTY STILL ON OK!! SEE YA THERE ON THE 10TH MARCH-
          - Steve youve put the wrong venue up for the toy run in April - its at
          the railway tavern NOT the same place as the T+B rally.
          - Dont forget the gig tonight in Tring - the pub did but its back on
          now !!
          - May sounds fine for recording - the one we did at the beer fest
          proved we can multitrack ok but some of the levels were wrong - I'll
          try to sort out the best tracks for a live cd if I can.

          See Ya All tonight

          Chris
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
            Steve I think you should put the other gigs on here too - B+T Rally Aug bank holiday w/e, CerberFest 4 July 8 - 9th.
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 10, 2011
              Chris, good point. Done :-)
            • chrisncummings
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                Need some ideas for this years theme. What follows pirates, vikings ...?
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                  Outer space ?
                • chrisncummings
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                    Hmmm. SciFi eh!

                    --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, king_steve1_uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > Outer space ?

                  • ejblues2000
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                      Does that mean pointy ears and things exploding out of our chests will be allowed?
                    • chrisncummings
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
                        We've had Elwood, Deadwood, Piratewood, Vikingwood - Is it time for Spacewood!!

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 23, 2011
                          Steve. Need to change Halloween gig at George to Fri 28th, and add Kindred 10th anniverssary gig at Hat Factory Sat 29th Oct. Cheers
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 24, 2011
                            Thanks Chris, changes now made

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 1 4:23 AM
                              Venue change. Gig on14th May is now at the Royal Naval Association Club, Blackfan Rd, WGC AL7 1HA

                              Message 14 of 16 , May 19 9:14 AM
                                See ya All tomorrow in Leiston!! Iron Crows, Glow in the Dark Rally!! I'll be there about 5ish!