happy new year

  • paul_dockree
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      happy new year one and all
      hears to a rocking 2006
      new year
      new album (hopefully)
      new beers
      new venues
      new friends
      see ya all soon
      paul
    • katherine lilley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        most defiantly hope to see u all v v soon. luv k

        paul_dockree <paul.dockree@...> wrote: happy new year one and all
        hears to a rocking 2006
        new year
        new album (hopefully)
        new beers
        new venues
        new friends
        see ya all soon
        paul

        ---------------------------------

      • paul_dockree
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          happy new year to one and all lets rock this new decade
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
            Likewise to you all as we enter the 4th decade of Cerberus! Chris

          • Charlie.lowe.net@boltblue.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
              Happy New Year y'all!!!

              Definitely be good to have more gigs!!!

              Quoting paul_dockree <paul.dockree@...>:

              > happy new year to one and all lets rock this new decade

              Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
              http://www.boltblue.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
                4th decade , my god we are old !