Re: hmmmmmmmmmn

  • littlevamp_666
    Message 1 of 307 , Aug 1, 2001
      ok it goes something like this....<br>were taking
      part in the 'r' word and theres a knock on the door.
      and who should be stood there but the drummer that
      was in the band befor me. ok the guys are friends
      with him n e way so wasnt too bothered about that and
      then his enterance was followed by the words.........
      ''oh, he's here to give you a few pointers about the
      songs, and he's gunna play a couple of songs at the gig
      aswell.''<br><br>you dont even wanna know what my answere to that
      was.... <br>but it had something to do with the typical
      drummer thing of miss aiming and letting go of my
      sticks!!<br><br>but n e way im not joining a band where i cant use my
      own imagination for what we write..... i wanna play
      what i write not what the old drummer thinks i should
      is i dont get mad i get even... put it this way they
      Message 307 of 307 , Feb 27, 2002
        Great pics Jem, I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and scan those New Years photos now!<br><br>Hope to see you all Friday