WEEKEND !!!!

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi All

      Thanks to everyone for a great weekend at Caister, I'm just about
      recovering now. Roll on September - I'll confirm dates when I hear
      from ZA.

      If anyone has any rally pics can you put them on cd and get them to
      me. I can then pass them to Wolf for their web site.

      See Ya soon

      Chris
    • studentinplym@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
        Any pics for the Archive? email them this way too please, we could do with some new stuff.

        cheers

        Dave J

        www.backstagecrew.com/cerberus

        Thanks to everyone for a great weekend at Caister, I'm just about
        recovering now. Roll on September - I'll confirm dates when I hear
        from ZA.

        If anyone has any rally pics can you put them on cd and get them to
        me. I can then pass them to Wolf for their web site.

        See Ya soon

        Chris

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ejblues2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
          OH BOY ...THAT WAS FUN!!!! just tweeking the piccie cd now and I'll do
          lots of copies see ya'll soon
        • ejblues2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2005
            How many copies shall I do (146 piccies in all)