Re: Farewell to the Brewers

  • janeandeddies
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      Ah Memories.......

      The Two Brewers was the 2nd time I ever saw Cerberus play. It was the
      new year's eve party 1996/7 after they had played the Luton Beer fest
      that year. The line up was Martin, Paul ,Chris & 'Bruce'. Got a
      little tiddly & fell over the vocal fold-back.......or was I pushed.
      Eddie & I joined & Steve re-joined the band in 1997. Same line-up
      ever since.

      Jane