The Well

  • ejblues2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Just been talking to a guy who played at the Well on Saturday (a
      Nirvana tribute) and they got paid £700 less their agents fee !!!!!
    • chrisncummings
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
        Hi All

        Just thought I'd let you know the silly girl at the well is bad
        mouthing the band to everyone. Tank was told we were singing songs
        about child abuse and shit. Unfortunately he was there so knows better
        and text me to let me know what she's saying. I feel a law suit coming
        on!!!

        C U Sat

        Chris