Re: [Centurion Conversions] Anyone selling

  • Todd Palin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2006
      Kyle,

      I'm thinking about selling my 1987 f-350 6.9 Diesel.

      Todd

      Alaska

      --- lilstuff91 <lilstuff91@...> wrote:

      > I whould like to know if anyone is selling there
      > Centurion? I whould
      > perfer later than 1991 but i would take any others
      > at a decent price.
      >

      > Thank You
      > Kyle

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • eric rusler
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2006
        I have a 1988 Magnum F250 project that I am looking to sell. $1,000.00 or offer. 460, C6, front and rear air, rust in the roof, 9.00 X16 Michelins and Super duty redrilled rims. needs work, but would be a great winter project.

        Eric Rusler

        --- lilstuff91 <lilstuff91@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > I whould like to know if anyone is selling there
        > Centurion? I whould
        > perfer later than 1991 but i would take any others
        > at a decent price.
        >

        > Thank You
        > Kyle

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • lilstuff91
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2006
          This one sounds good do you have any pictures? And the only problem i
          see is that i live in Virginia and i don't have a drivers license! I'm
          looking for one of these as a first vehicle.

          Kyle

          --- In centurionconversions@yahoogroups.com, Todd Palin <fek9wnr@...>
          wrote:

          > Kyle,
          >
          > I'm thinking about selling my 1987 f-350 6.9 Diesel.
          >
          > Todd
          >
          > Alaska
          >
          > --- lilstuff91 <lilstuff91@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I whould like to know if anyone is selling there
          > > Centurion? I whould
          > > perfer later than 1991 but i would take any others
          > > at a decent price.
          > >

          > > Thank You
          > > Kyle

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • lilstuff91
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2006
            Do you have any pictures?

            Kyle

            --- In centurionconversions@yahoogroups.com, eric rusler
            <rickrack78@...> wrote:

            > I have a 1988 Magnum F250 project that I am looking to sell.
            $1,000.00 or offer. 460, C6, front and rear air, rust in the roof,
            9.00 X16 Michelins and Super duty redrilled rims. needs work, but
            would be a great winter project.

            > Eric Rusler
            >
            > Todd Palin <fek9wnr@...> wrote:
            > Kyle,
            >
            > I'm thinking about selling my 1987 f-350 6.9 Diesel.
            >
            > Todd
            >
            > Alaska
            >
            > --- lilstuff91 <lilstuff91@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I whould like to know if anyone is selling there
            > > Centurion? I whould
            > > perfer later than 1991 but i would take any others
            > > at a decent price.
            > >

            > > Thank You
            > > Kyle

            > http://mail.yahoo.com
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • Dj_Mokenwee
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2006
              yup....

              <rickrack78@ ...> wrote:

              > I have a 1988 Magnum F250 project that I am looking to sell.
              $1,000.00 or offer. 460, C6, front and rear air, rust in the roof,
              9.00 X16 Michelins and Super duty redrilled rims. needs work, but
              would be a great winter project.

              > Eric Rusler
              >
              > Todd Palin <fek9wnr@... > wrote:
              > Kyle,
              >
              > I'm thinking about selling my 1987 f-350 6.9 Diesel.
              >
              > Todd
              >
              > Alaska
              >
              > --- lilstuff91 <lilstuff91@ ...> wrote:
              >
              > > I whould like to know if anyone is selling there
              > > Centurion? I whould
              > > perfer later than 1991 but i would take any others
              > > at a decent price.
              > >

              > > Thank You
              > > Kyle

              > Do You Yahoo!?