Our annual potluck picnic

  • Ellen Haider
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      Hi Everybody--

      I want to remind you that our annual potluck picnic is coming up
      soon. I hope you will be able to come. We are going to have it at
      Whetstone Park this year on Sunday August 15 from 5:00-7:00. Laura
      has good directions and details in her 3rd quarter meeting notice
      posted on July 14.

      This is an excellant chance to share information and concerns
      informally. And the more people that come the more there is to share!

      As a bonus, there is going to be a concert in the Park of Roses
      gazebo at 7:00. It will be the Reynoldsburg Community Band. (More
      incentive for East siders to come.)

      Hope to see you there.

      Ellen