my dream project!

  • lje
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      HELLO EVERYONE!
      i just launched my indiegogo project + am trying to spread the word.
      if you can't give that is certainly okay but please do share with others who you think might be interested.
      THANK YOU!

      N[ART] EXHIBITION! http://igg.me/at/narcolepsyart/x/845442

      My Indiegogo project is the planning and execution of a gallery-like ART EXHIBITION to take place at the National Narcolepsy Conference in Atlanta this October. It will be a place for people with narcolepsy to share what it is like to live in the realm between wakefulness and dreams through artwork and writings. It will bring understanding and a renewed sense of belonging to all conference participants. It will change lives.

      laura j evert
      old north neighborhood {sohud} of columbus, ohio usa
      tel: 330.285.5656