Narcolepsy clinical trial in Toledo

  • ellenhaider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      Our company is sponsoring a Narcolepsy clinical trial in your area. We are reaching out to local Narcolepsy groups in the Ohio area in an effort to notify potential patients of this study opportunity. Would it be possible to either email the attached brochure to your members or perhaps hand it out at the next meeting? The study is being conducted at the following site:

      Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center
      3404 W. Sylvania Avenue
      Toledo, Ohio, United States, 43623
      Contact: Molly McCormick 419-407-3407 molly_mccormick@...

      Below is a link to a recent article about our company and our drug development efforts.

      http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/nc-development-team-nabs-5m-angel-tranche-their-latest-biotech-play/2013-02-20

      If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you so much for your time.

      Regards,

      Dawn Talley
      Director of Operations