T-shirt envy?

  • ellenhaider
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:02 AM
      T-SHIRT ENVY?

      Did Ellen detect some people who were envious of the t-shirt she wore to the last meeting? Sue Evans, her partner in forming this group twenty-five years ago (yikes!!) found them advertised on the web. They say "Looking for my dream job where I don't have to be awake!" You too can get one at www.whatonearthcatalog.com or by calling 1-800-945-2552.