we may not all be cute when we fall asleep but this is...

  • lje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      http://www.cutethingsfallingasleep.org

      will some/all of you email the creator + ask if he'd be willing to add a link to narcolepsynetwork.org among his other links, to add a little awareness to his blog project? i can't seem to from my on-the-verge-of-ancient ibook. he seems to be getting alot of press time so this could really be worth it.

      laura j evert
      olde north neighborhood of columbus, ohio usa
      tel: 614.784.8823 (leave message) /cell: 330.285.5656 (no voice mail)
      buy handmade! dreamiestgirlever.etsy.com

      N[ART] narcolepsyart: groups.yahoo.com/group/narcolepsyart
      CENTRAL OHIO SLEEP DISORDERS SUPPORT GROUP: groups.yahoo.com/group/centralohiosleepdisorders - NEXT meeting SUNDAY, JANUARY 17!