sunday, october 18 sleep mtg

  • dreamiestgirlever
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      we hope to have a speaker talk about social security disability. i will share details as planning continues.

      we are also trying to start meetings up on the eastside again. ellen, could you post harvey's info so that those interested can get involved + help him out?

      i will be attending the narcolepsy network conference in jacksonville, florida this october + will come back with lots of info to share with you. anyone else going?