the nap study

  • chevymalibu73
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      I'm going to do another sleep study as i have been having trouble keeping awake during the day. i have had my bi-pap since Nov. 06. i'm also going to do a nap study. i would like to know what did people do during the day when they were there. at home i read and listen to the music station on tv. also i play games on my puter. Any idess will be a big help. thank you. cindi
    • appleheadq@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        Usually I watch tv while there. They give you repeated naps. You also can read, but I was too tired.

        What doctor prescribed your bipap from? I need to get one, I couldn't stand the cpap machine.

        What is your diagnosis? I have sleep apnea and chronic fatigue syndrome.

        Scott