Putting Sleep Apnea on the Healthcare reform agenda

  • efgrandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      President anf the Congress are likely to tackle healthcare reform and
      now is our opportunity make sure that Sleep Apnea is part of the
      reform agenda.

      Follow this link to the Advocacy page on the American Sleep Apnea
      Association web site and send a message to President Obama and your
      Members of Congress on this important issue -
      http://capwiz.com/sleepapnea/issues/alert/?alertid=12731336

      Thank you,

      Edward Grandi
      Executive Director