Re: [central ohio sleep disorders] Support Group Meeting

  • Ellen Haider
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2008
      Tom was correct.  Our next meeting will be in October.  It's usually on the third Sunday of the month, but this time it will be on the fourth Sunday, October 26.  It will be in the Elizabeth Blackwell Center, part of Riverside, on Olentangy River Road from 2:00-4:00.  You and your friend would be more than welcome.  Dr. Maureen Delphia will be talking to the group in the first hour about restless legs.  We'll have a group discussion among the members in the second hour.

      Ellen Haider
      ellenhaider@...