Ritalin and Concerta question

  • Mike & Kristen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      I was just changed from Provigile to the Ritalin / Concerta combo. I
      guess concerta is the same thing just is extended release.

      Anyway I started taking it over the weekend and so far found it
      lacking. Sunday I fell a sleep severl times while on provigle it
      still happened but was not very often. This morning I took the combo
      again and found it hard to get going and fell asleep again at work. I
      took have take 3 of the ritaling to this point and am finally feeling
      up and wake. I am only surpose to take 3 in the day... (I do have a
      call into the doc though.)

      My question is really to any one who has used this. Does it really
      take that long to start working? granted I may be on the wrong
      strenth. She started low. But wanted to know other peoples experience.

      Thanks

      Mike