Re: [central ohio sleep disorders] New to group and question about Provigil

  • dblancaneaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 2:03 PM
      have you had any luck with the provigil? It has worked wonders for
      me and my doc assures me it is virtually free of side effects and
      complications.

      --- In centralohiosleepdisorders@yahoogroups.com, TOM GANGLUFF
      <tgangluff2002@...> wrote:e

      > Hello Teri Ihave sleep apnea and narcolepsy ,I am on provigle and
      have been on it for 5 years now and have not had any side effects
      from it .It is my undrstanding form what I have lerned about
      provigle ios that it has very few side effects andc then it is hard
      to have eny side effects from the drug .Talk to your doctir about it
      he or she can tell yopu more on it .Ny nake is Tom from
      hilliard .Bye for now hope to hear from you .

      > Terri <teresa.a.logiudice@...> wrote:Hello all,
      >
      > I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea a little over a month ago and I
      am on
      > a CPAP machine 12 cm. I went to see my doctor this week for my
      > consultation and I mentioned to him that I don't have as much
      energy as
      > Ithought I would with the machine. I am overweight also so that
      could
      > have something to do with it.
      >
      > He mentioned to me that there is a drug called Provigil that he
      could
      > put me on that would give me more energy and may help with weight
      > loss. I do not have narcolepsy, only apnea.
      >
      > My question is what are the side effects of the drug and is it
      worth it
      > for me with only Apnea to be on the drug.
      >
      > I am really glad I found this support group. I have been very
      depressed
      > over having this condition.
      >
      > Thanks

      Service.