Re: [CVBirds] exotic waterfowl

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2000
      We also had a pair of Egyptian Geese at the Ceres Sewage Ponds and the workers were really excited to show it off to me and especially excited to learn that they were "Egyptian" Goose. They were less than thrilled to hear they were escapees from a local game farm. They really wanted it to be something rare. Kinda like me I guess.
      Jim
      P.S. This was sent to me regarding the exotics
      It contains e-mail addresses of gamebird breeders state by
      state. http://home.att.net/~DanCowell/directory.html