Re: [CVBirds] Yolo Chestnut-sided Warbler and more-

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey birders,
      At 5:50pm Cliff Hawley and I had the Chestnut-sided Warbler singing at the
      location described by John Sterling in a previous post, though we were unable
      to get a look. Our search was made much more difficult by the presence of
      loud service trucks due to a controlled burn.

      Bird it up!
      Daryl Coldren
      Sacramento