Red-naped Sapsucker hybrid

  • Dan Kopp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I have observed what is most likely a Red-napedxRed-breasted Sapsucker on about six seperate occassions behind my condo on the American River Parkway. It can be seen from my condo on an almond tree that is near the usually dry bike path between the Glenview Park access and Howe Ave. I have seen it on a few different trees but this particular tree can be seen quite well from my living room. Anyone interested in trying to get a glimpse is more than welcome to contact me off the server.
      Dan Kopp
      La Riviera Drive