RE: [CVBirds] Choinumi Park elevation

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      The elevation of a location does not mean a given site is within the CV
      boundary. I have been working on a definition of the CV based on soil
      composition. I believe we are discussing this at our next Central Valley
      Bird Club board meeting. I put together a summary of my findings at
      http://johansen.monet.k12.ca.us/SW/gain/central_valley_province.htm

      I have looked closely at several maps and based on the description of the
      park's location at
      http://www.co.fresno.ca.us/4510/4360/Parks/parksresvinfo.htm this park is
      about 2 1/5 miles out of the valley.

      Jim Gain