No Kentucky this morning

  • Richard Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      A group of birders was unable to relocate the Kentucky Warbler at the
      east end of UCDavis arboretum this morning. However, there was an
      additional sighting (by Pete Armstrong) yesterday afternoon at about 4:30
      in the same area described in earlier posts. May be worth another try
      this evening!
      Richard

      Richard Hall
      Environmental Science and Policy
      UC Davis
    • Alison Kent
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        I swung by the Kentucky warbler spot on my way to lunch. No luck, but
        the spot that had the most warblers was just west of California street,
        where the birds were flying between the redbuds and fremontia closer to
        the road. (I saw yellows, b-t grays, and y'rumps.)

        Alison Kent
        Wildlife Health Center
        UC Davis