YAS Birdathon

  • Kevin Guse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Dear Birders,

      We held our annual Yolo Audubon Society fundraiser on Saturday, April 28th.
      Mary Schiedt and I teamed up and the highlights were as follows:

      Steller's Jay (Capay/Esparto Cemetery)
      Bald Eagle (high fly-over approximately 1 mile up Rayhouse Rd [Rd. 40] from
      low-water bridge)
      Pileated Woodpecker (low fly-over approximately 1 mile up Rayhouse Rd [Rd.
      40] from low-water bridge)
      Greater Scaup (Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area)
      Hairy Woodpecker (approximately 2 miles up Rayhouse Rd [Rd. 40] from
      low-water bridge)

      Good luck and good birding!
      Kevin Guse