Re: [CVBirds] Signs of Spring?

  • Barbara Peck
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have noticed Yellow-billed Magpies and Red-shouldered Hawks getting very
      vocal and active. This suggests the very beginning of breeding season
      activity for these species.

      Barbara Peck
      Anderson, CA
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi all,
        Yellow-billed Magpies were observed gathering nest material in Redding on
        Thursday, January 29, by a co-worker of mine.
        Cheers,
        Bruce Deuel
        Red Bluff