Davis Wetlands, 1-Aug-02

  • Jon King
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Birders,

      Early this morning on Stormwater Lagoon at the Davis Wetlands, Yolo Co.,
      water levels were up to about sixty precent surface coverage, and I had
      15 shorebird species there. The adult female SNOWY PLOVER was again
      present after a one-day hiatus (identifiable as same bird by plumage
      characteristics), and there was a Wetlands record-high of four
      SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPERS, three juvs and one adult.

      Cheers, Jon.