need CV bird sighting info

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:31 AM
      Howdy,
      I am writing the column for the CV Bird Club bulletin on unusual bird
      sightings for Dec. through March (to 1st April). In order to have something
      to write about, I encourage all of you to send me your sightings for that
      period. The area covered is the entire Central Valley (including the
      Redding area). I will need your info within the next few days.

      thanks,
      John

      John Sterling
      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 668-8694 (home office)
      530 668-1985 (home)
      916 737-3000 ext 3593 (Sacramento office)
      916 813-1766 (cell phone)