Re: [CVBirds] RN Phalaropes at Desmond Rd, CRP

  • Liz West
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2013
      All twenty were still present at 4:00 in the afternoon.

      Liz West
      Galt, CA

      On Sep 7, 2013, at 1:01 PM, Chris Conard wrote:

      Folks,

      After leaving John Trochet's Tall Forest Survey at Cosumnes (I won't steal his thunder with a report on that), I noted exactly twenty Red-necked Phalaropes on the continuing pond on the south side of Desmond Rd.  In my brief stop I didn't see the Snow Goose.

      All the best,

      Chris Conard
      Sacramento