Putah Creek Blind pictures

  • Manfred Kusch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      I posted some of the pictures I have been taking from my blind in Putah Creek. The Yellow-breasted Chat showed up again today for about 5 minutes and a Belted Kingfisher perched right above my head on top of the blind for more than 10 minutes unperturbed by the shutter sounds of my camera. Here is the link, just click on it ,
      and for a full-screen display click in the upper right hand corner of the first photo: